Wolf Head Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 31 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:06 am
Things to know

Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:27 am by Admin

I will do my best to be as brief as possible here.

I'd like to assume that everyone knows about god-moding, also known as 'modding'. It can also be called "A God Am I" syndrome, cheating, meta-gaming, or simply being "Stop Having Fun Guy/Girl". The fact that it has so many names, sadly enough, is evidence that it happens much too often. Let's assume, once again, that everyone who comes to these …

Comments: 2

Time for a drink

4 posters

Go down

Time for a drink Empty Time for a drink

Post by Rowan Fair Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:30 pm

As Rowan passed the lobby desk, she could feel the eyes of Dre and Madeline on her. She shrugged lightly and continued down to the Tavern, a drink sounded good, right about now.

She found her way to the Tavern and walked in. She looked around a bit, liking the look of this place. She walked over to the bar, not seeing anyone yet, but taking a seat on one of the stools there. She relaxed a bit and waited.
Rowan Fair
Rowan Fair

Back to top Go down

Time for a drink Empty Re: Time for a drink

Post by Gawain Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:29 pm

Gawain came from the back, the doors to the kitchen swinging behind him. A glass was held in one hand, the other polishing it distractedly with a cloth. His eyes went to the woman seated there, and he smiled. "Well, I can't believe I'm saying this after all these years, but welcome to the Wolf's Head Tavern. I'm Gawain....can I get ya something?" He didn't openly test the air, but he smelled faint traces of Dreconis and his daughter on her, as if they had been close recently. "How's Dre doin'? And...I trust you've already met my daughter, Madeline." He was, as it turned out, all smiles. Being in this place brought back many happy memories, and he was pretty much at ease. "Ah, what the hell. Whatever ya want, it's on me. Er, figuratively speaking, of course. Last time I said that, I wound up wearing a tasty cream stout."
Gawain
Gawain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Fair Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:20 pm

Rowan looked up as a man walked through the kitchen doors, polishing a glass. She smiled as he started to talk, introducing himself, etc.. Before she could tell him what she wanted, he asked about Madeline and Dre. "Hi, Gawain....I'm Rowan. I didn't know that Madeline was your daughter, I just talked to her as I checked in. As for Dre, I didn't speak to him today, it's been a while since we've spoken." She glanced around the room. "Congratulations on your reopening, this is a very nice place." She smiled. "I think I'll have a whiskey, whatever you've got."
Rowan Fair
Rowan Fair

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawain Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:35 am

"Huh.....sorry about that. I smelled them both on ya. Oh, no, that's not what it sounds like....I'm a werewolf. It's one of those things....Maddie says the whole smelling people thing is gross. But yeah...you coulda just walked by them and picked a little of their scent up. It's nothing personal, trust me. Besides, me and Dre go way back....I knew his pop pretty well. Guy was the first one that ever treated me like a person, and I guess you could say Krow became like a father figure to me." He smiled, reaching down to pull up a bottle of Johnny Walker Black Label. "Ah, here ya go. Cheers, and don't hurt yourself." He looked almost abashed for a moment, then, after placing a shot-glass down beside the bottle, stuck out his right hand. "I'm sorry. It's good to meet you, Rowan. I tell ya, if I don't start remembering my manners, Maddie will nag me until I'm ready to gnaw off my own leg...."
Gawain
Gawain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Fair Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:46 am

Rowan smiled at him. "No problem, I did pass by them on my way here." She was startled a bit when he mentioned Krow, hoping he didn't see that. "Dre and I have spoken of Krow, I didn't have the pleasure of meeting him. I have heard nothing but good things about him." She sighed softly and looked down at the glass and bottle. "Thank you, this will do just fine." She smiled as she poured a shot. She lifted the glass, "Cheers..." and downed it.
Rowan Fair
Rowan Fair

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:33 am

Smiling, Madeline lead Dre and this mysterious package into the tavern. Madeline saw her dad and the lady in question at the bar. As she walked in she smiled at her father. "Hey Dad, someone has a special delivery for you." Gawain would no doubt see Dre following her.

Madeline walked behind the bar and smiled at Rowan. Grabbing a beer, she popped the top, and leaned back to watch was sure to be an amusing conversation.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon
Admin

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Fair Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:12 pm

As soon as Rowan put down the glass, Madeline walked into the Tavern, followed by Dre. She returned Madeline's smile and leaned against the bar, contemplating another shot and watching everyone.
Rowan Fair
Rowan Fair

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:27 pm

He followed Maddie into the the tavern. He looked around noticing that not much had changed.

"About time you did vithing more with this place. Iffen you had not, would have had to open the Dragonjaw again."

He chuckled as he set the case on the bar top, waiting to see his friend's reaction. He turned to Rowan and nodded.

" 'ello there Rowan. Glad to see you are here as well. Now I did be hearing a certain bird's name...do go one."

He looked to Maddie and pointed to the mead, letting her know what he wanted.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Fair Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:36 pm

She smiled at Dre. "Good to see you again." She picked up the whiskey bottle and poured some into her glass. This time, she sipped it, looking at the box that was on the bar.
Rowan Fair
Rowan Fair

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawain Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:32 am

"Well," Gawain began, smiling at the assemblage, "looks like the band's getting back together. A special delivery, eh? As long as it ain't apples, we're good." He smirked as he spun the top off a bottle of 1800 Select Silver tequila. "Sorry about the delay there, just kind of spaced for a bit. So, Dre, what do ya think of the place so far?" He looked at the glasses, sneered, and drunk from the bottle. It was, after all, his tequila, right? "And Rowan, make yourself at home. We're all friends and family here. No big me and little you around here, not while I'm still breathin'." He turned back to Dre with a curious expression. "So, what brings ya this way? Looking for a bed for the night? We've got some nice rooms, and the beds are reinforced, so no dropping your scaley arse on the floor." He chuckled, shaking his head. "Remember that one inn back in Rhydin's main city? Yeah....well, good thing we have a place to stay besides there, considering they lodged a few complaints with the MPs...."
Gawain
Gawain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:58 pm

Fixing the glass of mead Dre wanted, she placed the glass on the bar. Taking another sip of her beer she smirked. "Can we not talk about apples right now?" And when were you two ever in a band?"

Both her dad and Dre would probably give her a look, but hey it was worth it. Turning her attention to Rowan. "Are you enjoying your stay so far?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon
Admin

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Fair Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:16 pm

As she sipped her drink, Rowan watched the others with her. She nodded at Gawain and smiled, "Thank you." She coughed a bit when he said family...if he only knew... but that would be left alone for now. After hearing what Gawain was saying, she would have loved to hear some of those stories.

She turned to Madeline as she spoke. "Yes, I am. Sounds like this place could get interesting." She smiled and leaned against the bar.
Rowan Fair
Rowan Fair

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:23 am

He chuckled and tried to look innocent, flat out laughing as Maddie piped in for a subject change.

"Will say, you got the place looking good. Must be a reflect of a good looking daughter." He chuckled as he said that, and opened the case. Inside were a few bottles- some dusty, some not. He pulled one out and tossed it to Gawain to see his reaction. Then turned studying Rowan, remembering things Sheena had told him.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Fair Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:06 pm

Rowan watched the interaction between the three of them, interested. She finished the glass and put it down. She then turned to see Dre looking at her. "So, what's new with you, Dre?"
Rowan Fair
Rowan Fair

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:23 pm

He looked to Rowan and gave a grin. "Not much really," he began. "It has been normal really, and that almost scares me. Just have three lasses running me ragged."

He looked back at Gawain, "Thought your tavern could use something 'decent' to drink." He chuckled at that and opened the box.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Fair Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:30 pm

Rowan smiled as she listened to Dre. She nodded, "Nothing wrong with normal. Family has a way of doing that to a person." She looked at him, then looked to the box on the bar.
Rowan Fair
Rowan Fair

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down