Wolf Head Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 31 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:06 am
Things to know

Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:27 am by Admin

I will do my best to be as brief as possible here.

I'd like to assume that everyone knows about god-moding, also known as 'modding'. It can also be called "A God Am I" syndrome, cheating, meta-gaming, or simply being "Stop Having Fun Guy/Girl". The fact that it has so many names, sadly enough, is evidence that it happens much too often. Let's assume, once again, that everyone who comes to these …

Comments: 2

New Beginning

2 posters

Go down

New Beginning Empty New Beginning

Post by Connor Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:51 pm

Weary steps brought Connor up the steps and through the door. With a sigh, he stepped to the desk, looking around to see if anyone was close by. He felt as if yet another chapter of his life had drawn to a close, but he would not dwell on it. Instead, he would move forward and keep his mind and heart open for new beginnings.

After a time, he grew impatient, as was his nature. "Hello? Does anyone actually work here?"
Connor
Connor

Back to top Go down

New Beginning Empty Re: New Beginning

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:28 pm

Madeline had just come from a rather lengthy session in the training gym. She was dressed in a pair of grey sweat pants, and a tight black tank top. Her long wavy hair was pulled back into a pony tail. She was making her way towards the lobby when she heard a male voice at the front desk.

The closer she got to the desk, she recognized the mans back, and couldn't help but smile. Connor seemed to be every bit as inpatient as his father. With a devilish grin on her face, Maddie took the towel from around her neck, winding it up between her hands, then whipped it out, popping Connor on his chiseled hot ass. "Maybe, what ya want?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon
Admin

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:49 pm

Connor yelped, then spun, growling loudly. That is to say, growling until he saw what had popped him in the ass. "Hot damn......I mean hello." Ahem. Let's show a little restraint.....I'm not an animal. Wait....hell yes I am! "Damn girl, you are looking ten kinds of hot...I feel I should say that you filled out rather nicely over those...what was it, two or three weeks?"

He smirked, leaning against the desk. "So, ya run this place? I like it already. Think you could put me up for awhile? I think I wore my welcome out at the old place. Well, that and I'm sick of smelling like horse shite all the time. Oh, and contrary to popular opinion, I do indeed have money. The whole working in the stables thing was....well, never mind that. Nice place you got there. Uhm, here. Nice place you got here."
Connor
Connor

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:23 pm

Maddie smiled warmly at Connor. "Good to see you too Connor."

Maddie took the log out and looked. "Yeah i have plenty of room. What kind of room would you like? Penthouse, suite..my room?" Madeline was joking...kind of.

"Yes I do run this place, although it belongs to my dad. So, anyway, Connor. How long you here for?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:11 am

Man, was she flirting? Ding, fries are done! "Hmm....well, a penthouse sounds good, as long as you aren't talking about the magazine. Nasty stuff....why anyone would wanna see anyone else pee is beyond me...but your room. There are definite possibilities there, but ya know, I don't see your pops being too keen on that. Let's say a room not too far from yours. Sound fair?"
Connor
Connor

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:05 pm

Madeline gave Connor a mocking smirk. "Oh don't tell me the old man scares you?" Of course she knew he was right, but couldn't help but tease him.

Pulling out the ledger book, she gave the penthouse floor a quick scan. smirking she pointed to room 310 which was the last room in the hall, and the one directly below hers. Turning the book around she handed him the pen. "Alright Connor have it your way room 310. It's a penthouse suite directly below my room. So guess that means you're on the bottom huh."

And yes sher was most definitely flirting!!
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:35 pm

He smirked, leaning a little closer. "Wanna know what scares me? Bunnies. Hoppy, floppy bunnies." He laughed then, knowing she'd catch the joke. "Nah, kidding. Babe, -I- am the thing that goes bump in the night. It's kinda hard to scare me, especially since I've been Lycan from birth."

He chuckled then, listening to her words with the same smirk. "Room 310? No sweat. And don't worry, I can top from the bottom, sweet-cheeks." With a wink.....he knew she would catch that hint....he took the pen and signed his name.
Connor
Connor

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:21 pm

Madeline chuckled at the bunny comment. Taking a look at the signature and closing the book, she grabbed Connor's room key and started spinning it around her finger. "Topping from the bottom huh? Yeah we'll she about that!!"

Madeline walked from behind the desk and towards the elevators. "Come on I'd like to test that theory."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:48 am

Connor followed her easily, as if stalking prey. Well, it was kind of the same thing, really. Just didn't necessarily have to end with someone being dead at the end. "Test away, cute-ass. I'm assuming that since I don't see a desk and no number 2 pencils have been provided that we're skipping the written?" He smirked as he flowed into the elevator beside her, still wearing a predatory smile. "My kinda gal."
Connor
Connor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum