Wolf Head Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 31 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:06 am
Things to know

Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:27 am by Admin

I will do my best to be as brief as possible here.

I'd like to assume that everyone knows about god-moding, also known as 'modding'. It can also be called "A God Am I" syndrome, cheating, meta-gaming, or simply being "Stop Having Fun Guy/Girl". The fact that it has so many names, sadly enough, is evidence that it happens much too often. Let's assume, once again, that everyone who comes to these …

Comments: 2

Message for Maddie

Go down

Message for Maddie Empty Message for Maddie

Post by D.G. Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:58 pm

She had recived her orders, and as it was her job, she did not ask any questions. This looked like it would be one of her easier jobs, all she had to do was drop off the message to some inn called the Wolfs Head, and then she was done. So it sounded like a simple day at least it did to her.

Getting instructions on how to get there was a bit more tricky but she found the pathways that were required and she would continue on her way, hoping not to get lost, for that would really put a kink on the rest of her day.

Thankfully she had not gotten to lost, so she made some good time. Once she arrived she went to the front desk, and rang the bell if a bell was there. Otherwise she would rapt her knuckles upon the counter top, just to get attention mind you.

IF anyone were to happen to answer the noise, or walk past she was a rather non descript female, the sort that really didn't stand out at all. No real striking features except for her eyes that were often hidden behind a pair of thick rimmed black glasses. They might be for show or she might really need them. Her hair was not visible due to the hat, she wore that had a delivery logo on it...along with a matching pant suit outfit that was normal for them to wear. The main color was black with a shock of neon blue running along it.

D.G.

Back to top Go down

Message for Maddie Empty Re: Message for Maddie

Post by Madeline Cauthon Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:38 pm

Madeline heard the bell and came out of her office. She was dressed in a pair of black jeans and a red tank top with her dark brown hair laying just passed her shoulders. Seeing the woman with the thick rimmed glasses and smiled. "Welcome to Wolf's Head Inn and Tavern. My name is Madeline Cauthon, how can I be of service to you?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon
Admin

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by D.G. Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:47 pm

She had been told what Madeline had looked like. That was rather helpful, so when the girl came to the counter, she couldn't believe her day had just gotten easier. The lady said her name so she did not have to even ask that. A smile, the professional sort, crossed her lips. "Hello. I have a delivery for you." As she spoke she was reaching into her coat, which she produced a single white envelope, with bubbly script that had Maddie written on the front of it.

Holding out the envelope she looked to the lady. She would wait until Maddie took the envelope before she would make her way out of the Inn, unless Maddie held her up.

Inside the envelope was a letter that was addressed to Maddie. It simply asked if Maddie would meet with Titania to catch up. The girl didn't know how Madeline would respond to such a letter and that was probably why she did not come to the Wolfs Head Inn on her own, without sending a letter first. She knew that Maddie had to know that her brother had broken things off with Titania, and so she did not know how their friendship fared, and well she had her own reasons perhaps.

D.G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:42 pm

"Thank you." Madeline took the envelope, opened it, and read it. She smiled, it had been a while since she had seen Titania. And yes she was well aware that her and her brother were not together now. Not knowing for sure how things had ended, she wondered if it wouldn't be a better idea to meet Titania at the coffee shop.

Taking out her own piece of paper and envelope she wrote a return message:

Dear Titania,

I shall be making my way into town in three days time. I'll stop by the shop perhaps we can have a cup of coffee and talk. Look forward to seeing you.

Sincerely,
Maddie

Madeline folded the paper neatly into the envelope and sealed it, writing Titania's name on the front.

Handing the delivery person a few gold coins. "Please take this return to your employer. And thank you again."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon
Admin

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by D.G. Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:48 pm

She watched peoples body language quite often. It was the smile. The smile had her staying in place, for that reason alone, she figured there might be some reply for her to take back. When Maddie handed her the envelope, she took it from her, with a quiet "Thank you." Then she slipped out to take the letter to whom it was addressed, not once peeking inside the envelope.

When the girl gave Titania the letter, she was almost scared to open it, what if Maddie didn't want to see her? It had taken a rather large step of courage just to write to the girl, she knew how close the brother and sister were, but she had been rather fond of Maddie and she seemed to be the same. Was it wrong of her to reach out? Well she would find out in about three day's time it looked like. She would make sure to be at the coffee shop that day.

D.G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum