Wolf Head Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 31 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:06 am
Things to know

Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:27 am by Admin

I will do my best to be as brief as possible here.

I'd like to assume that everyone knows about god-moding, also known as 'modding'. It can also be called "A God Am I" syndrome, cheating, meta-gaming, or simply being "Stop Having Fun Guy/Girl". The fact that it has so many names, sadly enough, is evidence that it happens much too often. Let's assume, once again, that everyone who comes to these …

Comments: 2

Night cap (open)

3 posters

Go down

Night cap (open) Empty Night cap (open)

Post by Madeline Cauthon Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:13 pm

Madeline had taken a shower after a nice long ride in the woods with Connor. It had been a gorgeous night for a ride, the moon was full, the stars were out, and well everything was perfect.

After telling Connor good night, Madeline headed to the bar for a night cap. Stepping behind the bar, Madeline poured herself a shot of Tequila and downed it. The liquid felt good running down her throat. Smiling, she turned the radio on to some good old fashioned rock music, and turned the volume up. Hopefully it wasnt gonna wake anyone up.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon
Admin

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Night cap (open) Empty Re: Night cap (open)

Post by Gypzee MacCarthy Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:54 pm

Yes it had been a particularly beautiful evening. She had discovered some herbs indigenous to this area only & the best time to gather them was beneath a full moon.The small pouch carried 'round her waist now bulged with what she had collected. These were going to make for some rather unique potions.

At first she thought she might return to her room, but the beat of the music from the tavern caught her attention. Having made her way toward it, she stood outside the window looking inside. A slight grin spread across her lips, wondering if Madeline was going to start dancing at any moment.

Gypzee MacCarthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:15 pm

"Why Don’t We Get Drunk" by Jimmy Buffet came on the radio. Madeline started grinning. Taking the bottle of tequila, she turned it up and took a swig. And in fact did start dancing around.

Madeline danced all over the tavern dinning area, she did half a turn and just did see Lady MacCarthy. For a split second, Madeline felt like she was nine years old again getting busted for something. But the feeling soon passed. Nodding politely to Lady MacCarthy, Madeline held up the bottle as to invite her for a drink.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidden Jewel Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:10 pm

Not feeling like resting at the moment Kyra gets the idea to go down to the bar and see what was going on if anything. Making her way downstairs by using the stairs rather than that death trap they called an elevator she starts to hear the music coming from the radio. A grin crosses her lips as she sees Maddie dancing around with a bottle in her hand.

Makes her way further in and takes a seat at the bar giving a nod to the lady that was there and listening to the music for a while.
Hidden Jewel
Hidden Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:30 pm

Madeline caught the sight of her beloved best friend/sister/cousin walking into the bar. With out missing a beat, she paraded around the bar and fixed Kyra a screwdriver. Placing the drink in front of Kyra she smiled. "Kyra my dear, lets do what our dads use to do in this very spot and get slobber knockered."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidden Jewel Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:03 pm

She was caught up in the music for a moment until Maddie was behind the bar. Turning she couldn't help but laugh a little as she watched what was being made and then placed before her. With a bit of a nod she smiled and took a sip.

"I think you are right...I think they would be proud to see us both here drinking like they used to do."

She took another drink and let the music take her away again.
Hidden Jewel
Hidden Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:01 am

Madeline put down the whiskey bottle and fixed herself a screwdriver. She couldn't help but at Kyra's comment. "Yes they would be. But if we're gonna drink the way they use to, we need brew!"

Taking another sip, she smiled at her friend, "So whats new with you?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidden Jewel Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:25 pm

Taking another drink and she shook her head at the mention of brew. Knowing she would get killed for sure if she snuck it again.

"I know what you mean but I don't think we are going to get that for a while. Dad was so mad when he found out I snuck it the other time."

She thought a few moments and shrugged a little.

"Not much just been hanging out here and there. Guess you could say doing some soul searching. What about you?"
Hidden Jewel
Hidden Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:06 am

She listened as Kyra talked. She had seen Dre mad quite a few times, some of those were caused by Madeline's own doing.

Madeline drank her drink in one gulp and fixed another. She listened to Kyra talk with great interest. Then Kyra had asked what she had been up to. Madeline thought as she took a fresh sip of her drink, A Cheshire grin formed on her lips as memories of Connor and her rolling around in the hay at the stables, and under the stars in the woods behind the tavern. "Oh not a whole lot Kyra...Communing with nature.? Hows your mom and Lydia doing these days? Met Mr, Right yet?"

Yes Madeline had a good happy buzz going, it seemed like old times drinking with Kyra again.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidden Jewel Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:37 pm

She couldn't help but laugh cause she knew her friend well enough to know that she means more than she is telling but she had a feeling she didn't need to know any details. Taking a sip as the questions were asked. Some were easier for her to answer than others but she would give it a try anyway.

"Mom and Lydia are doing great. They are enjoying spending time getting to know each other and figuring out each others quirks and stuff like that. Dad loves having Lydia in the house. I suppose that is because she gives it up more or something, I don't know."

She laughed a bit and shuddered not wanting any images in her head remembering all too well the first time she met her dad before she knew he was her dad. Taking a longer drink from her glass she thought about that other question and had to shrug.

"I don't think I can answer that question about Mr. Right. Haven't been looking and....."

She trailed off not sure what exactly she meant to say at that point so she left it alone. She finished her drink and scooted toward Maddie with a grin.

"Another please?"

She definitely missed the girl talks and drinking that went along with it.
Hidden Jewel
Hidden Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:07 pm

Madeline took out a bottle of tequila and poured three shots. One for her, one for Kyra, and one for whoever showed up.

She knew Kyra would want who the third shot was for. So in her now good and buzzed state she told her. " It's a well known fact that your grandmother can smell tequila from any corner of any realm in the universe. Just seeing if she's thirsty."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidden Jewel Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:18 pm

Kyra was wondering who that other drink was for but not enough to ask. But when Maddie offered up the info she crinkled her nose. She was having fun and didn't want it spoiled. After all they had their understanding and that was that. She wasn't going to dwell on it and wasn't going to think about it anymore unless She showed up. Taking the other drink she held it up in a cheers and downed it. Putting the shot glass back on the counter she looked to Maddie and grinned.

"How about another round...or should I drink that one over there too??"

She was getting better at holding her liquor but she was still very much on her way to be drunk and who knows what might fly out of her mouth given the right opportunity.
Hidden Jewel
Hidden Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:16 pm

Madeline laughed at her dear friend. "Go ahead Kyra, drink it."

Madeline was feeling really good at this point and took a double shot of tequila.

Giggling she took every single shot glass she could find and began pouring tequila in every one of them. She started talking as she poured. "See when I was younger I remember sneaking down the back steps when I was little, and watching our dads set rows and rows of shot glasses out filled with whiskey. I also remember wondering who all was coming to drink with them. Funny thing was no one ever showed up, but all the shots were drunk. Which was a sight in of itself."

Madeline picked up one of the shots and shot it just like her old man. In her growing drunken state, she decided it was time for family impressions. So she put her hand on Kyra's shoulder, looked her in her eyes with her Cauthon brown eyes, and raised a shot glass. Lowering her voice tone to she tried to sound like her Gawain. "Dre my near brother, tonight we drink to..to..to the last dance we fought. And the demon's ass we kicked..What was his name...Little Jimmy?"

Madeline took the shot and fell against the back of the bar laughing at her impression over her father.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidden Jewel Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:49 pm

Kyra laughed as Maddie did the impersonation of Gawain. Getting into the spirite she picked up a shot glass and coughed once before doing her own impersonation of Dre. In the best Dre voice she could manage she looked to Maddie and spoke.

"Ah yes let us drink to that and all the other dances we have danced. And let us drink to dwarf tossing.

She couldn't hold it together long before she took the drink and then started laughing even more. If their fathers ever found out that they did this it very well could be their hides. But then again their fathers may very well join in the drinking. She had heard some stories from her mother about Gawain and Dre and it made her laugh even more.
Hidden Jewel
Hidden Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:35 pm

Madeline quite literally fell off the stool laughing. Was she hurt? No she wasn't. She just laid there for five solid minutes and laughed. Finally she pulled herself up to where she was standing leaning on the bar. "OH MY GOD I haven't seen or heard dwarf bowling for a years!!!!!.

Then a flickering light bulb flickered brighter in her head. Taking another shot of well, she forgot what they were drinking, she got an idea. "Oh Kyra we should so totally try it."

Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidden Jewel Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:49 pm

Kyra laughed so hard she almost fell off the stool but caught herself and that made her laugh even more.

"I haven't either but it sounds like so much fun. So when are we going to do it? Maybe we should get our dad's drinking and they can spill the beans on how it's done."

She laughed knowing that wasn't going to happen but it sounds like fun all the same.
Hidden Jewel
Hidden Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:17 pm

"Oh no, we're doin this now," With that being said, Maddie opened a gateway and grabbed a bag of gold coins under the bar. Wait here this shouldn't take long.

Madeline stepped through the gateway and returned fifteen minutes later with a dwarf. When she returned she set the dwarf up with a bottle of whiskey. Then walking to the back of the storage room, Madeline shuffled around till she found a dusty box with Gawain's handwriting. The box read D. bowling pins. Keep away from Maddie. Giggling she picked up the box and walked back out. She showed the box to Kyra. "Hey look what I found!!"

Madeline moved some of the table and chairs and set the pens up. Seeing that the dwarf had nearly finished the bottle of whiskey, she picked him up and with both hands, kind of folding him over. "1, 2, 3." With that she rolled the dwarf towards the pens. Only knocking down three of them. "Rats. I must need to be drunker to do this. Drunker. Ha, is that even a word?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidden Jewel Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:55 pm

Kyra giggled as she watched Maddie bowl with the dwarf and figured she had to try at least once. After taking another shot she got up and moved slowly to the pins setting them up as straight as she could get them. Going back for another shot figuring what Maddie said had to be true they had to be drunker to do this right. She shrugged wondering for a moment if drunker was even a word but she didn't argue.

"Well if it's not it is now right?"

She laughed and picked up the dwarf curling him up before tossing him down the lane knocking down a few of the pins herself.

"Yes I think more drinking is the key to making this game work right. Wonder if he needs to be drunker too."

Shrugging she goes back to the bar and pours another round for them all. Waiting for at least Maddie to get over there to drink with her.a
Hidden Jewel
Hidden Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:02 pm

Madeline giggled and in her drunken state fell over accidently knocking the dwarf who had walked back over into the pins. This caused her to spit out her mouth full of whiskey and laugh hader. "Hey look I got a stttttrrrriike? I think it's called a strie, that time."

Maddie pulled herself up and staggered to the bar. She could barely walk, let alone talk normally. I swonder if our dads had thiis much fuun?'

Maddie made her way to the bar and sat down on the stool. "Kyra, why's the room spinnin?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidden Jewel Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:59 pm

Kyra laughed seeing Maddie fall over granted it wouldn't have been funny if they weren't so drunk. She cheered nearly knocking herself off the stool but some how caught herself but only barely. Laughing even harder she laid back on the stool beside her and looked at Maddie noticing how the room was spinning.

"I dunno...maybeeees its we are drunksss is whys. Me finks they dids."

Ok so the girl wasn't making anymore sense than Maddie was at this point but that was the fun of hanging out and getting drunk.
Hidden Jewel
Hidden Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:55 pm

Madeline broke out into uncontrollable giggles. She had no sense of balance let alone control of her own powers. So she decided instead of of them having to pick up and roll the dwarf themselves, why not use her own to magically roll him along.

"Hey Kyra, watch this....Umm on second thought, Maddies sweepy now.Bye bye Misser Dwarfy poo." With that Maddie opened a gateway t god only knows where under the dwarf.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidden Jewel Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:44 pm

With Kyra laying on the stools the way she was with her eyes closed she passed out right where she was at. So when Maddie told her to watch this she didn't budge at all. Soft snores could be heard from her as she laid there now sleeping in the bar.a
Hidden Jewel
Hidden Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:59 pm

Closing the gateway to god knows where she dropped the dwarf into she sat back in a chair and smiled at the sleeping Kyra. She loved Kyra dearly, but she still couldn't help to feel a slight bit of pride that Kyra passed out before she did. "Chalk one up for the Cauthon team. Dad would be proud."

Maddie looked around at the mess and then looked at her watch which said 3am. "Ugh Dad will kill me if this is like this when he gets up and people want breakfast."

Thirty minutes later, feeling a little less dizzy, picked up Kyra and opened a gateway to her room. She gently tucked Kyra in and made her way back to the bar. She started the daunting task of cleaning the bar up. At around four AM she was satisfied with the way everything looked. If her dad didn't like it, screw it. It's not like him and Dre hadn't done worse.

Madeline cut out the lights and made her way to her room, and passed out on her bed.

The End.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down