Wolf Head Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 31 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:06 am
Things to know

Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:27 am by Admin

I will do my best to be as brief as possible here.

I'd like to assume that everyone knows about god-moding, also known as 'modding'. It can also be called "A God Am I" syndrome, cheating, meta-gaming, or simply being "Stop Having Fun Guy/Girl". The fact that it has so many names, sadly enough, is evidence that it happens much too often. Let's assume, once again, that everyone who comes to these …

Comments: 2

Something Beastily this way comes....

+2
Lydia
Beastie
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Something Beastily this way comes.... Empty Something Beastily this way comes....

Post by Beastie Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:38 pm

How he had gone and did it would be anyone's guess, but for those standing outside there would be the whine and rumble heard on the wind. As well as something strange, a laughter. In the distance, what many might consider a dust storm could be seen. If someone with sharp eyes looked closely, in that storm twin red orbs would be seen peering out. Was it a daemon? A jinn? Who knew?

The rumble grew louder as the storm seemed to be approaching the inn. He pulled into up to the end and the rumbling stopped. The dust gathering around him like a cloak, or better yet its own cloud of darkness. Sitting there, astride one awesome looking machine, would be the rider. The Beastie was back....was it for good or ill?

He sat there and looked at the inn as he as he revved up the V-10 Viper engine of his pick. Remembering how he got it. One thing was for sure; there was something different about this beast.

Something Beastily this way comes.... Dodge_Tomahawk
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Something Beastily this way comes.... Empty Re: Something Beastily this way comes....

Post by Lydia Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:26 am

Lydia had been spending quite a lot of time at Wolf's Head. For one thing her older sister visited their cousin Maddie and Uncle Gawain a lot. Two they had cable tv and video games.

She was in the game room playing a nifty little game called Silent Hill when she heard the sound of something like thunder pulling up. Lydia jumped up from her seat looked out the window. "Whoa nice bike. Wonder whose driving it. Wait is that...Daddy?"

Lydia popped down form the window quickly and went back to her video game. As she played the game. The gears in her head started to turn. She started wondering what are the odds she could get away with a tst drive n that wonderful machine.
Lydia
Lydia

Back to top Go down

Something Beastily this way comes.... Empty Re: Something Beastily this way comes....

Post by Beastie Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:17 am

He looked around and smirked. He smelled the Furball and Maddie. He sniffed again, other faint scents coming to him. Interesting. Family was here?

He leaned the bike on its stand and got off it. Dusting himself off and looking around. He inspected the place carefully and looked to make sure it would be a place that could fit a guy that was his size and stature. Seems his brother thought about quite a bit about things like dracons.

He stood outside and debated whether he should enter or not. He paused and turned to go. He was almost back to his bike when he stopped once more.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:34 pm

Madeline had appeared out of the door way to see what was making such a thunderous noise. Leaning on one of the columns she smirked at her uncle. It had been a good while since she'd seen Dre. She smirked as he started towards the bike then turned back. Madeline started to make her way towards him. "So you just come by to make the old man drool over your new toy, or does your niece get a hug?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon
Admin

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidden Jewel Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:43 pm

Kyra was in her room when she heard the big rumble and thought for sure a storm was brewing out there. Looking outside she caught sight of the bike and her father. A smile on her lips as she ran down the stairs forgoing the death trap as usual. Making her way out the door she giggled hearing Maddie.

"I think he is here to make us all drool over the toy. Hey daddy long time no see."

She moved to the bike for now wanting to get a closer look.
Hidden Jewel
Hidden Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:04 pm

Lydia paused the game again and peeked out the window, she saw her sister and Maddie talking to her Daddy. Lydia cracked the window a tiny bit so she could hear what they were saying. The one thing she had learned from spending time with her older sister and cousin, was to be sneaky! One way or the other, she was gonna take that sweet bike for a spin.
Lydia
Lydia

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:30 pm

He stopped and had to smile. He turned and looked at his niece.

"Maybe both."

He chuckled and held his arms open, his smile widening as he saw Kyra.

"Hello daughter. How are you? And you are drooling I see."

He chuckled and motioned for her to come over. He looked up at where he thought Lydia was and winked for only her to see. That wink saying later she would get a ride.

He looked at them and smiled. "How have things been? Staying out of serious trouble I hope?" Hugging them both tight if they allowed him to. Covering them in the dust of the road.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:05 pm

Madeline smiled at her best bud/sis/ partner in dwarf bowling then ran into her uncles arms and gave him a big hug. "Oh you know us Uncle Dre, nothing more than you and Dad get into."
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidden Jewel Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:07 pm

Kyra laughed a little and nodded in agreement with Maddie about the trouble as she moved over to give her dad a hug.

"So where's mom haven't seen her in a while..."

She let that hang there for a moment and let him hold her happy to see him again.
Hidden Jewel
Hidden Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:12 pm

Lydia caught her fathers wink. Although she was happy she would be getting a ride on it, she was still feeling a bit mischevious.

Lydia went back to killing zombies.

Hopper looked up at her and just shook his head.
Lydia
Lydia

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawain Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Stepping outside, Gawain squinted, grumbling under his breath. "Ah, daylight, thou art a heartless bitch." He didn't dislike the sunlight, per se, but he didn't care for its affect on a sore head. Around the corner, from the direction he had heard that ungodly racket, he heard familiar voices. So, along he walked, wondering what was the what.

As he rounded the corner, he saw, for the first time in what seemed like ages, his "little" brother, the brats, and.....that thing. First impression? He didn't know what it was, but he sure as all get-out wanted to take a crack at riding it! "DRE! What's up, brother? Hey, does Batman know you swiped his ride?" Chuckling, he walked over to the group to join in the conversation.
Gawain
Gawain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:16 pm

He chuckled and hugged his daughter.

"Like we tell you all the good stories Maddie, my dear. Do not want to give you any ideas. More fun when you come up with your own."

He chuckled and looked to Kyra.

"You mom is helping your the ankle biter with something. Never know when she might show up as she has heard of your....adventures."

He heard his name called and grinned as he saw Dre. "The sky is up your ass. Who the vith you think I Danced with to get it? It seemed to fit me and think might change the name." He laughed and stepped up and slapped him on the back good naturally.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:03 pm

Madeline simply nodded and gave Kyra a mischievous look. Dre did have a point. It was more fun to make up their own adventure. Hopefully Kyra was thinking the same thing in regards to that bike that she was.

Hearing her father's brat comment she smiled and pointed over her shoulder. "Hey Dre where's the side car for the lap dog?"

Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:50 pm

He chuckled and shook his head.

"Sorry Maddie hun. I left the kennel at home. No room for it. Rooms have free flea baths right?"

He chuckles and slaps Gawain on the back again.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidden Jewel Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:51 pm

She nodded to her dad but was lost in thought trying to figure out just how the girls were going to get that bike out of her dad's sight long enough to take it for a spin. She smirked to Maddie and had an idea for sure but wasn't sure how it was going to work out. But they had to try right??
Hidden Jewel
Hidden Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:02 pm

He looked to them all.

"Is Lydia upset with me? I saw her up there but....."

He left it at that, knowing right now is not the time to push it. He looked to Kyra and Maddie and even the Furball. Some how he knew this bike was going to be a hot item. Maybe he should have gotten more of them.

"Quit vithing drooling you three, and soaking yourselves. Let me take Lyds for a ride first....if she wishes....then maybe I can be convinced to give up the keys for a few test rides and maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe I might be able to get a couple more."

He looked at them and laughed.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:17 am

Lydia had been kind of listening while killing zombies on the game she had been playing. She dropped the controller and ran outside when she heard her name and ride in the same sentence. Racing past her uncle, sister, and her daddy, Lydia climbed on the bike. "Okay Daddy I'm ready."

With a gleaming sparkle in her eye she gave Kyra and Maddie a haha I get to go first look. "Oh and Daddy I don't think they should get a ride. They were throwing a short person at a bunch of bottles. "
Lydia
Lydia

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:54 am

He no sooner got the sentence out of his mouth when his youngest daughter was there before him. He had to chuckle at this and looked at her.

"Cost you a hug, little one." He said with a grin and held his arms open.

He then heard what she said and looked at the other two.

"Oh really now? And just what have you two been doing?," He asked int hat fatherly voice looking dead at them.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:56 pm

Lydia jumped up in her daddy's arms and gave him a big hug. "uh huh Daddy and and they been drinking that funny orange juice too!!"
Yeah she knew she was being a tattle tail, but hey what are little sisters for!
Lydia
Lydia

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:00 pm

Madeline just shook her head and laughed at the little twerp. "Oh don't give me that look Uncle Dre, we haven't done anything that you and the drooling puppy here haven't done before. Hell if anything we improved the game."

Madeline wondered if this what life would have been like had she grown up with her own brother and sister when she was younger. "Thank God I was a only child most of my life."

Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:07 pm

He looked at Maddie. "How can you improve on something if you did not know all the rules?," he asked as he caught Lydia.

"They have not been giving you any of that juice have they?"

He looked back at his niece, "If you got the rules from your father then he told you wrong. As he was to drunk to remember most of the time. He could not handle real drinks."
He smirked.

Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidden Jewel Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:25 pm

Kyra moved away in rather disbelief at how quickly she was being tossed to the side and thrown under a bus all in one felt swoop. She sighed and shook her head at the lot of them.

"For the record no we haven't been giving her any of it."

She shook her head in almost disbelief that he would have asked such a thing. Moving away a little more she let them all talk feeling a bit more aggravated than she normally would have at the situation. She too was pretty thankful that she spent the majority of her life as an only child since she was being tattled on like she was now.
Hidden Jewel
Hidden Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:35 pm

Madeline gave her friend a sympathetic smile. No of course we haven't and honestly there's only one way for her to know what we were drinking, for Miss Lydia to have tasted it. I keep mine and Kyra's mix in a special place behind the bar."

"And as far as yours and Dad's little drinking games, I didnt need to know the rules I observed first hand!

Maddie gave Dre the Cauthon smirk. She knew damn well better to leave what her and Kyra drunk out all willy-nilly. No that was put back in a separate place that was only a gateway away. Maddie eyed Lydia cooly.and thought to herself ~Okay you little brat talk your way out of this one~
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:57 pm

He would not let Kyra pull away. He had missed his girls and he was going to show them. He held her and let the shadow in him touch the shadow in her. He listened and chuckled.

"Oh really now? Hmmmmm."

He looked to Lydia.

"Is this true young lady?"

He said this as he squeezed Kyra. Sending her a mental message to tell her he had gotten her one of these bikes, it would be arriving soon now that he knew where she was. ~I love you my fae so missed you my daughter. Just stay safe....please.~[i]
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:00 am

Lydia crossed her arms and glared at Madeline while answering her daddy."Maybe."
Lydia
Lydia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum