Wolf Head Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 31 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:06 am
Things to know

Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:27 am by Admin

I will do my best to be as brief as possible here.

I'd like to assume that everyone knows about god-moding, also known as 'modding'. It can also be called "A God Am I" syndrome, cheating, meta-gaming, or simply being "Stop Having Fun Guy/Girl". The fact that it has so many names, sadly enough, is evidence that it happens much too often. Let's assume, once again, that everyone who comes to these …

Comments: 2

Something Beastily this way comes....

+2
Lydia
Beastie
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Something Beastily this way comes.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Something Beastily this way comes....

Post by Hidden Jewel Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:35 pm

She hugged her father as he pulled her close again and smiled hearing that she was getting one too. Ohhh she was going to be in heaven with this new toy of hers. She kissed his cheek and looked to Lydia and wiggled her tongue out at him mocking her like Lydia had before when she was in hot water.

"Thanks daddy and I will be careful promise."

She looked to Maddie and grinned wickedly and wiggled her brows at her and was itching to get that bike wanting to take it out for a ride but she reigned in her excitement for now.
Hidden Jewel
Hidden Jewel

Back to top Go down

Something Beastily this way comes.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Something Beastily this way comes....

Post by Xavier Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:10 pm

Xavier had, as it would happen, looked out the window and seen the 'scoot. He had, since his first ride in a motor vehicle, taken a liking to them, and had even bought a classic 1960 Camaro convertible. He, of course, kept it hid, especially since most of his family would make fun of him for owning it...especially since they all knew the canine in him loved riding for the same reason most other canines do. Nevertheless, he was very impressed with the motorcycle, so he made his way down to see who it belonged to. Or, considering the size of that engine, who belonged to it.

When he arrived outside, he grinned to see the whole family there. Well, the ones that actually gave two rats' asses about him, anyway. "Whassup, Uncle Dre? Kyra! Hey! And who is this grown woman!" He grinned, looking at Lydia. "Hey, got yer driver's license yet, girlie?" He chuckled, then stopped when he realized all the tattling that was going on. Now, he was a man grown, no doubt, veteran of more battles than he cared to remember, and had actually once drunk his own father under the table....although he was sure his pop had thrown that battle. Still, what's the problem with him acting a little childish, just for the hell of it?

"Daaaad........Mads and Kyra were throwing little men at bowling pins...they drank all the good stuff, not to mention most of the bad stuff....and I think one of them puked in my boot. Oh, and IloveyouMaddiebye!" Gateway, poof, gone. Ha!
Xavier
Xavier

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:57 pm

Madeline chuckled as she caught the full meaning of Kyra's expression. Not that Madeline herself had such need of these types of transportation. She had her horse, Swifty, and she could open gateways when need be. Still this could prove fun.

It was then when she heard her smartass brother appearand disappear in about the same breath. Madeline couldn't help at laugh at his attempt to get her in trouble. Well two could play that game. "Daaaadd....Xavier was playing your vintage transformers that were still in the box."

Maddie made to sure that Xavier would hear this in a mental link since he was too chicken to stay around and face her. Maddie loved her brother dearly and often regretted not knowing him when they both were children. Just the thought of pure hell they could of raised together brought a devilish grin to her lips.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon
Admin

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:23 pm

He looked up as he heard someone speak to him. He sighed and rolled his eyes as there was yet more tattling going on. He looked around and then began to laugh.

"Good to know some things nae e'er change."

He looked around. It was good to be with family. He tossed keys to Kyra as a bike rose from the shadow and grabbed Lyds.

"Maddie, am thinking I might need a room. "

Laughed threw some flea dip at Gawain saying "And you owe me some drinks"

He got on his bike and started it up "Can my girls handle being seen with their father?"
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:38 pm

Maddie simply shook her head at her Uncle. "Dre silly you always have a room here." Madeline ran into the inn, grabbed the room key to the room for the room across from Kyra's, then ran back out. Stopping beside Kyra, she wrapped one arm around Kyra's shoulder and with the other tossed the key to Dre. "Room 307 is all yours."

Grinning at Kyra. "Adventure time?"

It was then she turned to face face her father. Maddie put her best puppy dog eyes, and sweet smile. "Daddy is it okay if I go play with Kyra. I promise to be on my best behavior."

It's not like she really had to ask, but she wasnt gonna be rude and leave Gawain alone to tend to the inn alone if he needed her for something.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lydia Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:23 am

Lydia grinned and took her seat behind her daddy. She wrapped her arms around him best she could. "Come on Daddy, let's burn some rubbers."

Lydia thought she had heard someone on one of those movies in Maddie's room say that but she didn't know what it meant.
Lydia
Lydia

Back to top Go down

Post by Beastie Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:21 am

He nodded and took the key. Wondering what it was with people putting him high up. he knew the mess he would make if he fell. He looked to Xavier, "Pup, you owe me Dances and Drinks. "

He heard Maddie's next words and almost cringed. "Now THERE is trouble waiting to happen." He said as he picked up Lydia.

Sitting her on the bike, he weaved the threads to keep her there. "Oh we shall burn rubber my dear." He chuckled and even let her start it up. The vibrations alone would be enough for people to think an earthquake was happening, the noise....well that was a beast of another color. It would definitely be sounds that fit him.

He did not even ask if she was ready. He just gunned it, a rooster tail of earth and debris reaching as high as he was in his demigod form. Then he released the brake and they shot off.
Beastie
Beastie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawain Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:27 pm

Gawain was, as usual, sort of standing there like the terminally-uncool kid who returns a wave not meant for him and converts it into a hair-check. "Geez. That thing is loud as hell. And did my ears deceive me, or did you just ask for permission?" He smiled, ruffling her hair. "Go 'head. I know you won't do anything you shouldn't. And did Lydia just say what I think she said?" He chuckled, shaking his head a bit. "Oh, man, but a little girl can embarrass the heck out of a daddy. Say....do ya want something with an engine? I never asked because, hey, teleportation.....but you know, if you want a car or something, I've got gold laid back. My hard-time fund sort of gained a lot of weight after....well, you know. I'm old as hell, so there's a lot there. More than I can spend, and trust me, I can spend some money." He grinned then, opening a gateway and pointing. "Wanna go look for a ride, kiddo? Or, you know, later, and you can hang with Kyra. Either way's cool."
Gawain
Gawain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:14 am

Maddie couldn't help but chuckle at Lydia's comment. She blushed a little when Gawain ruffled her hair. Madeline smiled at the gateway he had opened, but made her way over to Kyra's new toy, and studied it.

Madeline had as much use for a motor vehicle as her father did. She would much rather use a gateway or ride a horse. It's not like she never been in or on one. She had been riding with her brother's ex. And when Maddie was 12 her and her close friend at the time, Luna, snuck to Earth one Saturday and rode on these things called go karts. Madeline had neglected to put her harness strap on and rolled the go kart. In the process she ended up breaking her right arm. She would later explain to her father that a sparring session with an older kid had got out of hand. This way she would only have to deal with a semi rough healing session, instead of a healing session and a trip over his knee. Between that and Titania getting drunk and almost killing herself in one, Maddie tended to stay away from them.

Maddie carefully mounted the steel machine on the back, leaving Kyra plenty of room to sit in the front. "No thanks Dad, I think I'm gonna test this baby out with Kyra. But if you really wanna buy me something, how about a drink later?"
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidden Jewel Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:32 pm

Kyra smiled and was so thankful she went with the ever faithful human side of herself so she was actually tall enough to ride this beast. Like the others including her own father the bike had little use for it but she was going to have fun in the mean time and enjoy the present. She laughed a little as she got on the bike in front of Maddie and strapped herself in with threads of magick and started up the bike.

"Don't worry Uncle Gawain we won't be too long or get into too much trouble."

She laughed even more and took off with Maddie in tow not sure where they were going to go but kept riding for a while before stopping the power of the bike was intoxicating and she loved it.

"Ohhh this is awesome...not sure where my dad found this but damn..."

She had pulled over giving her legs a little break from the vibrations before they would head some where else.

"So what kind of trouble should we get into with this thing??"
Hidden Jewel
Hidden Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum