Wolf Head Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 31 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:06 am
Things to know

Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:27 am by Admin

I will do my best to be as brief as possible here.

I'd like to assume that everyone knows about god-moding, also known as 'modding'. It can also be called "A God Am I" syndrome, cheating, meta-gaming, or simply being "Stop Having Fun Guy/Girl". The fact that it has so many names, sadly enough, is evidence that it happens much too often. Let's assume, once again, that everyone who comes to these …

Comments: 2

Time to Escape

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Time to Escape - Page 2 Empty Re: Time to Escape

Post by Hidden Jewel Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:39 pm

Kyra walked with Madeline and when the door was opened she walked in and started looking around. Her mouth dropped as she looked around and then she heard noise coming from the room and jumped around looking for it. Seeing the people in the box she went over and poked at it. Looking to Madeline she gave her a what the hell is this crap look and then looked around the box to figure out how the people got shrunk and stuffed into it so she could free them.

"It's nice but umm why did you stuff hot men in the box? Wouldn't it be more fun if they were out of that thing?"

Hey the girl sometimes has a one track mind about somethings.
Hidden Jewel
Hidden Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:52 pm

She couldn't help but laugh. "It would, but I haven't figured out how to get them out yet.The flat box as you put it, is called a television or TV for short. It an entertainment device." Madeline picked up the remote control off the bedside table and showed it to Kyra. She then pointed it at the TV and started flipping through the channels. "This lets you go through and find different things to watch. All sorts of stuff on this thing. Xavier gave us one, then Dad made sure every room on this floor and the one below had one. There is also a giant one on the ground floor in the game room." Madeline flipped it to a cartoon where a buny and a duck were arguing about which hunting season it was. This is called a cartoon, kind of a show for kids. Perhaps you can show it to Lydia when she comes."

Madeline handed Kyra the remote, showing her the buttons for sound, and to turn the channels. "Why don't you try. I promise nothing bad will happen."[color=hotpink] Madelione waited to see what Kyra would do.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon
Admin

http://madelinecauthon.webstarts.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:53 pm

She couldn't help but laugh. "It would, but I haven't figured out how to get them out yet.The flat box as you put it, is called a television or TV for short. It an entertainment device." Madeline picked up the remote control off the bedside table and showed it to Kyra. She then pointed it at the TV and started flipping through the channels. "This lets you go through and find different things to watch. All sorts of stuff on this thing. Xavier gave us one, then Dad made sure every room on this floor and the one below had one. There is also a giant one on the ground floor in the game room." Madeline flipped it to a cartoon where a buny and a duck were arguing about which hunting season it was. This is called a cartoon, kind of a show for kids. Perhaps you can show it to Lydia when she comes."

Madeline handed Kyra the remote, showing her the buttons for sound, and to turn the channels. "Why don't you try. I promise nothing bad will happen."[color=hotpink] Madelione waited to see what Kyra would do.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidden Jewel Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:59 pm

Her head was starting to spin from an overload of information, first the elevator and now a television, what time warp did she get sucked into now. Still looking at Madeline as if she were crazy she moved over and sat down next to her and took the remote and pressed a couple buttons and a small man was on it cooking so it seemed. He had crazy blonde hair that spiked up and looked like he didn't belong there. Kyra's head canted and she watched him and started to get glued to it. It was starting to intrigue her now more than scare the crud out of her.

"Remind me to thank your dad later for making sure this was here. This is kind of neat once you get past the freakishly small people in the box."
Hidden Jewel
Hidden Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Cauthon Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:09 pm

Madeline smiled. She liked this show as well. "I like this show too, I've been thinking about cooking some of the stuff he makes once we start getting customers. Anyway there are over a thousands channels on it, so enjoy it. I'm going to let you get situated, and go downstairs check on Dad and start getting stuff together for dinner. Come down when you get hungry."

Madeline placed the room key on the nightstand, and let herself out.
Madeline Cauthon
Madeline Cauthon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidden Jewel Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:11 pm

She only nodded as she was no glued to this thing for real and barely blinked. Kyra did however speak as Madeline was leaving.

"Thanks again for the room and I will be sure to come get food soon."

With that she laid on the bed and watched the man on the box as he cooked.
Hidden Jewel
Hidden Jewel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2